New ThankYou Points Spending Offers From Citi, Earn Up To 2,500 TYP
Citi is sending out new ThankYou points spending offers to some of its customers. The offers are either being sent out by mail or showing up in the account online. The offer is on the ThankYou Preferred card but its worth checking other cards as well.
Starting with your next purchase, you’ll earn 5 ThankYou® Points per $1 spent, up to 2,500 points, now through 05/31/2021 on eligible purchases you make with your Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card at:
- Grocery Stores
- Gas Stations
- Mass Transit & Commuter Transportation Vendors
- This offer starts upon enrollment and will end on 05/31/2021
- Earnings associated with this program will equal 4 bonus ThankYou® Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases and may overlap with other special offers in which you are currently enrolled.
- Bonus Points awarded with this offer are subject to a maximum of 2,500 additional points.
- This offer excludes purchases made at discount stores, balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, items returned for credit, fees and interest charges.
- ThankYou Points earned will be posted to the primary cardmember’s account in 1-2 billing cycles.
A decent offer to get some extra ThankYou points. It includes popular categories, so most people should be able to easily maximize the spending.