Citi Merchant Offers: $15 Off $150 at Best Buy
Citi Merchant Offers are similar to Amex Offers and Chase Offers. These are now available for all Citi cardholders, although specific offers might still be targeted. Some people are seeing a new offer for a $30 discount on Best Buy purchases. Check out the details below.
- It’s the perfect time to check out the latest tech at Best Buy! Plus- spend $150 or more, and get a $15 statement credit. Offer maybe redeemed up to 2x.
- Find your Citi Merchant Offers here.
- Not valid on Best Buy Gift Card purchases.
- Offer not valid at outlet locations. Excludes Best Buy Express, Best Buy Business, Best Buy Secondary Markets, and Pacific Sales Kitchen & Home locations outside of Best Buy stores.
- Offer is nontransferable and the enrolled card must be active and in good-standing in order to be eligible for a statement credit.
- Offers cannot be combined or stacked with other offers.
- Expires on Dec 12, 2022.
You can save up to $30 at Best Buy with this new offer. Check your accounts and add it now if you have it. Citi Merchant Offers can be used on more than one card, as long as each card is targeted. So if you have it on two cards for example, you can split a purchase between the two, as long as each card is charged the minimum spending requirement.