Citi has a new public offer for 30,000 American Airlines miles for opening a new checking account. Not the best offer we have seen, but useful for those who value these miles and have not been targeted for better bonuses.
Found a great Bank Offer? Share it with us, so we can share it with our readers!
Open a new eligible checking account in the Citibank Account Package between 2/15/2019 – 4/14/2019 and get a bonus of 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles when you complete the following requirements within 60 days:
- Spend at least $400 on qualifying purchases using your Citibank® Debit or ATM Card.
- Download the Citi Mobile App and log in to your new Eligible Checking Account.
Must not currently have or have had an account a Citibank consumer checking account within last 180 calendar days.
The Citibank account has a $25 fee waived with $10K balance. You’ll forfeit the interest that you might be getting somewhere else on that balance.
It also might be worth asking to have a month’s fee waived. Banks will do that for customers occasionally, especially in the first month or two.
Not the best bonus from Citi, but it’s a public offer, so it’s open to anyone. Also check out these other bonuses:
- Targeted Citi Checking Offers, Get $200 to $1,000 Bonus
- Citi Checking Offers, Get up to $700 with a New Account
- Citi Checking, $200/$500/$600 Bonus Available Nationwide
- Targeted Citi Checking Bonuses, Earn Up To 60K American Airlines Miles
- Targeted Citi Checking Bonuses, Earn Up To 60K ThankYou Points
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
One thought on “[Expired] Citi Checking Bonus, Earn 30K AAdvantage Miles with New Account”
Pingback: [Expired] Citi Checking Bonus, Earn 30K AAdvantage Miles with New Account - Danny the Deal Guru