Citi AAdvantage Referrals Available for Some Cardholders
🔃 Update: More people targeted. Offers valid through 12/31/2023.
Citi has sent out emails to select American Airlines AAdvantage cardholders offering them the ability to refer friends and earn a referral bonus. Those who are eligible can earn $100 for every person they refer, with a limit of $500 annually.
In order to be eligible you must have received an email directly from Citi. You can also try logging in here with your Citi AAdvantage card credentials. It works for personal credit cards only.
With the referral link that you generate, your friends can apply for one of these three cards and the accompanying bonuses:
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $2,500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $99 (Fee waived for the first 12 months)
- American Airlines AAdvantage® MileUp℠ Mastercard® Credit Card
- Earn 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles and receive a $50 statement credit after making $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- No Annual Fee
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $450
Offers valid through 12/31/2022.
We do see better bonuses from time to time, but if you want one of these cards now, it’s best to apply through a referral. If you are able to refer from your Citi AAdvantage card, you’re welcome to post your links below.