Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Card Offer, $250 Credit and 40K Bonus Miles
If you are looking to add more AAdvantage miles to your account, check out this new Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard® bonus. You can earn 40,000 miles when you apply for the card and also a $250 credit for American Airlines purchases. Check out the details of this Citi AAdvantage Platinum offer below.
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Earn up to a $250 statement credit on eligible American Airlines purchases in the first 6 months of account opening.
- Annual fee $99 (waived first year)
- DIRECT LINK
- 2x miles for every $1 spent at restaurants and gas stations
- 2x miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- 1x mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 4 travel companions on the same reservation
- Preferred boarding on American Airlines flights
- 25% savings on inflight food and beverage purchases on American Airlines flights
- $125 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 during your cardmembership year and renew your card
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- AAdvantage miles never expire for AAdvantage credit cardholders
Statement credit and American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles are not available if you have received a statement credit or American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for a new Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® account in the past 48 months.
The Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard usually has an offer of 60,000 bonus miles for new applicant. So this bonus should be better, as long as you don’t value 20,000 miles more than $250.
The same signup bonus is also available for the CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard®.