Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Card Offer
If you are looking to add more AAdvantage miles to your account, check out this new Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard® bonus. You can earn 75,000 miles when you apply for the card. Check out the details of this Citi AAdvantage Platinum offer below.
- Earn 75,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $3,500 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $99
- DIRECT LINK
There’s also a second offer available for those that can’t meet that spending requirement. You can earn 30,000 miles and a $400 credit with $1,500 spend in three months.
- 2x miles for every $1 spent at restaurants and gas stations
- 2x miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- 1x mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 4 travel companions on the same reservation
- Preferred boarding on American Airlines flights
- 25% savings on inflight food and beverage purchases on American Airlines flights
- $125 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 during your cardmembership year and renew your card
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- AAdvantage miles never expire for AAdvantage credit cardholders
Statement credit and American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles are not available if you have received a statement credit or American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for a new Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® account in the past 48 months.
The Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard usually has an offer of 60,000 bonus miles for new applicant. So this bonus is much better, for a total of 75,000 miles. On top of that, the $99 annual fee is waived for the first year.