The Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card has a 70,000 bonus miles offer that you will earn after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. This is a fairly common offer that comes around every few months, but it’s better than the usual offer. The card comes with a $95 annual fee which is waived for the first year.
This card earn 2 miles per dollar on tickets purchased from United and on business purchases in select categories, including restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores. All other purchases will earn only 1 mile per dollar. You’ll receive a free checked bag, priority boarding and 2 United Club passes each year. It also comes with no foreign transaction fees.
This bonus offer is available to you as long as you have not received a new cardmember bonus for this product in the past 24 months. Also keep in mind that this card falls under the 5/24 rule.
- Apply Here
- 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months
- Each calendar year, you are eligible to receive one 10,000-mile bonus after you reach $25,000 in net purchases
- 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United and on business purchases in select categories, including restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores
- 1 mile for each $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
- Two one-time-use United Club passes each year
- $95 annual fee (waived first year)