Chase United Business Card, Up to 150K Miles Bonus Offer
Chase and United Airlines launched the new United Business Card early this year. Now they have an increased welcome offer for up to 150,000 bonus miles after spending a total of $20,000 on qualifying purchases in the first six months of opening an account. This is a good opportunity for small business owners to earn miles on any company purchases. Let’s see how the offer works.
- Earn up to 150,000 bonus miles.
- 75,000 miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- And an additional 75,000 miles after you spend $20,000 total in the first 6 months.
- Credit needed: Good/Excellent
- Annual Fee: $99
- LEARN MORE
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United purchases, dining (including eligible delivery services), at gas stations, office supply stores, and on local transit and commuting.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 5,000 bonus miles each anniversary when you have new United Business Card and a personal United card
- $100 annual United travel credit after seven United flight purchases of $100 or more
- 25% back on United inflight purchases (includes Wi-Fi, food and beverages)
- No blackout dates
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- 2 United Club one-time passes at account opening and on each Cardmember anniversary
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No foreign transaction fees
- Exclusive events with Inside Access from Chase and United MileagePlus events
- Exclusive Cardmember benefits with Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection
- Travel and purchase protection benefits
This new Cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of this business credit card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of this business credit card who received a new Cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months.
The United Business Card is an improvement on the old card. Keep in mind that this is not a completely new product. It replaces the old United Business Explorer card and if you have received a bonus from that card in the last 24 months, you will not qualify for this offer.
When the card was first relaunched earlier this year, it came with a 100,000 miles bonus that required $10K spending. Now you can get up to 150,000 United Airlines miles, but this Chase United Business Card bonus does require a large amount of spending.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.