Chase Introduces New Apple Product Reward Offers for Ink, Freedom, Sapphire
Update: Beginning today, Monday, November 1st, Chase is reintroducing its Apple offer to cardmembers, giving them the ability to redeem points for up to 50% more value when purchasing Apple products through the Apple Ultimate Rewards® store. This offer is available until November 30, 2021.
Chase has just introduced a new offer where Chase Ink, Sapphire and Freedom cardmembers can redeem points worth up to 50% more when purchasing Apple products with Ultimate Rewards points. This promotion, which begins today and runs through November 15, comes at the perfect time to get a jumpstart on holiday gifting. The limited time offer is only available in the Ultimate Rewards Apple tab, and includes:
- Chase Ink Business Preferred and Plus:
- Points worth 25% more when redeemed for all eligible Apple products
- Sapphire Preferred and Sapphire Reserve:
- Sapphire Reserve: Points worth 50% more when redeemed for all eligible Apple products
- Sapphire Preferred: Points worth 25% more when redeemed for all eligible Apple products
- Sapphire, Ink No Fee, Freedom, Freedom Unlimited and Freedom Flex Offers:
- Points worth 20% more when redeemed for AirPods only
- Points worth 5% more when redeemed for all other eligible Apple products (outside of AirPods)
More Ways to Use Points
Chase has added several new ways for using Ultimate Rewards points. You can learn more about how the program works and now to earn and redeem points here.