Chase Southwest Cardholders, Get 5K Points with $100 Purchase
Southwest has announced a new promotion for its credit card members. If you have a Southwest credit card, you will earn 50X Rapid Rewards points on purchases up to $100, for one day only. The promotion runs this Friday.
On Friday, June 11, 2021, you can earn a total of 50 points per $1 on Southwest purchases with any Rapid Rewards Credit Card. Maximum of $100.00 in total purchases. Purchases made directly with Southwest Airlines and include flight, inflight, Southwest gift card, Rapid Rewards Points Center, and on Southwest Vacations packages.
- Offer valid 6/11/2021 from 12:00:00 AM ET – 11:59 PM E.T.
- Earn a total of 50 points for each $1 spent with any Rapid Rewards® Credit Card, on up to $100.00 in total purchases.
- You’ll earn points on Qualifying Purchases, made with your Rapid Rewards® Credit Card by you or an authorized user of the account.
- The bonus points will count towards Companion Pass® but will not count towards A-List or A-List Preferred qualification.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period for bonus points to post to your Rapid Rewards account.
A good offer for Southwest cardholders. You can maximize the offer with a $100 purchase on Friday. You can pay for a flight or just buy a gift card.