Chase Sapphire Reserve Food Truck feat. Chef Dominique Ansel Comes to NYC
This June, Chase Sapphire is introducing a first-ever Sapphire Reserve Food Truck featuring Chef Dominique Ansel, a limited-time pop-up with exclusive treats for Sapphire Reserve cardmembers.
Sapphire Reserve cardmembers in the area will get the chance to enjoy the brand NEW Cronut and Cookie Shot flavors, not available anywhere else, from one of the most well-known and well-respected pastry chefs. You can find more info at www.Chase.com/ReservedbySapphire.
Sapphire Reserve cardmembers who can’t experience the food truck in New York City can still get a taste of this one-of-a-kind experience at home by purchasing limited-time, curated kits which will be available through Chase Dining beginning June 14. Each kit will include:
- Sapphire Exclusive: Black Truffle & Caramel Popcorn Cronut® pastries (4)
- DKA (Dominique’s Kouign Amann) 4pc Gift Box
- Caramelia Chocolate Clusters
- 10pc Gift Box of Snickerdoodle Cookies
Chase Sapphire Reserve Food Truck in NYC
June 10 – 12, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. EST (or until complimentary treats last)
- 6/10 – Seaport Vicinity, The Seaport
- 6/11 – The Met (E. 82nd Street, between 5th Ave., and Madison Ave.)
- 6/12 – Meatpacking District (14th Street, between 9th Ave, and 10th Ave.)
Chase Sapphire has teamed up with world renowned Chef Dominique Ansel to debut the first-ever pop-up food truck, featuring two brand new Cronut and Cookie Shot flavors, exclusively for Sapphire Reserve cardmembers. Reserve cardmembers can show their card to receive complimentary treats, including one-time only flavors: Black Truffle & Caramel Popcorn Cronut® and a Black and White Cookie Shot with Chocolate Milk.
Chef Dominique Ansel, in collaboration with Chase Sapphire, will be curating the experience.