Chase Sapphire Reserve Cardmembers Get Lyft Pink All Access
Starting Tuesday, November 15, Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers will have the option to receive a complimentary Lyft Pink All Access membership, the most premium membership option from Lyft (valued at $199 per year). Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can get this membership as a complimentary offering for two years, followed by 50% off the third year. Membership auto renews annually.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve card currently has an improves welcome bonus of 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points. That’s the highest offer we have seen in years, and the best since the 100K launch offer. Check out the details and apply before November 30.
If you get the card, or if you already have it, you can then enjoy Lyft Pink All Access exclusive benefits across the Lyft transportation network of rideshare, cars, bikes, scooters and more. The Chase Sapphire Reserve had previously offered a free year of Lyft Pink membership, which is a lite version.
Lyft Benefits for Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers
- Earn 10x total points on Lyft rides through March 2025
- 2 years of complimentary Lyft Pink All Access including:
- Free Priority Pickup upgrades to get picked up faster
- Member-exclusive pricing including 10% off all Lux rides
- Cancellation forgiveness, cancel up to 3 times per month for free
- In-app roadside assistance for your own car, free up to 4 times a year
- Free SIXT car rental upgrades
- Free, unlimited 45-min classic bike rides
- Free unlimited ebike and scooter unlocks
- Discounted ebike and scooter rates
- 3 bike or scooter guest passes per year
- A 50% discount off their 3rd year of Lyft Pink All Access membership
Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can activate their free Lyft Pink All Access membership and continue earning 10X total points on Lyft purchases by having their card on file as the default payment method and simply going to the Lyft Pink tab in the Lyft app and tapping ‘Join.’ Must activate by December 31, 2024. Find more details at https://www.lyft.com/chase. Once you’ve updated or downloaded the app, ensure that your eligible Chase credit card is set as default in the ‘Payment’ section of the app.
Lyft Benefits for Other Chase Cards
Chase Sapphire, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Ink Plus and Chase Ink Business Preferred cardmembers can continue to earn 5x total points and Chase Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, Freedom Flex and Freedom Student cardmembers, as well as Chase Ink Business Unlimited, Chase Ink Business Cash and Chase Ink Cash, and Chase Ink Business Premier cardmembers can continue to earn 5% total cashback on Lyft rides.
It’s always a good thing when credit card issuers give you a benefit without increasing the annual fee. If you planned to pay for Lyft Pink All Access anyway, than this new benefit will save you $199 per year. Every penny helps when you’re talking about a card like Chase Sapphire Reserve that comes with a $550 annual fee.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.