Chase is offering some customers to pay for their new Costco membership. You can get as much as $60 back in the form of a statement credit.
Receive a $40 statement credit when you purchase a new Costco Gold Star Membership with your Chase card through the link in this email between June 1 and July 31, 2019.
Plus, receive an additional $20 statement credit when you spend at least $100 with your card at Costco between June 1 and July 31, 2019.
- In order to qualify for this promotion, you must be the recipient of the promotional email from Chase and use your Chase Credit Card for all applicable purchases.
- New member promotion not valid for renewal of an existing or expired Costco Membership.
- Promotion Expires 2019-07-31.
- Limit one per household.
- The maximum value of statement credits applied will be $60.
- Please allow 8 to 10 weeks after the promotional period ends July 31, 2019, to receive the up to $60 in statement credits posted to your Chase account.
The offer looks like is targeted to Chase Freedom, Freedom Unlimited and Slate cardholders. You get $40 when you purchase a Costco Gold Star Membership and then $20 more for spending at least $100 with your card at Costco. It basically gets you a Costco membership for free.
One thought on “Chase Cardholders, Get up to $60 Back with a New Costco Membership”
Pingback: [Targeted] Chase: Get $40 Back with Costco Membership Purchase + $20 Back with Costco Spend - Doctor Of Credit