Change a Delta Flights, Get 2500 SkyMiles
Delta is offering a bonus of 2,500 SkyMiles to select customers who change a flight on the website or in the Delta app. The offer seems to be targeted and only flights booked prior to receiving this offer are eligible. So you can’t book a flight now and then change it to get the bonus miles.
It’s easy to change your flight yourself when you visit My Trips on delta.com or in the Fly Delta app – saving you time and helping you stay in control of your travel plans.
If your plans do change and you make any changes to your flight, SkyMiles® Members will earn 2,500 bonus miles. If you are unable to complete your change and need to call Reservations, you may still be eligible to receive your bonus miles just for trying and there’s no need for you to do anything additional. If you didn’t receive the offer directly, calling in to change your flight could be a good way to check if you are eligible.
You can see the promotion here.
- Only SkyMiles Members who receive this communication directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. Offer is non-transferable.
- Valid for changes via delta.com or via Fly Delta App before the promotion end date of June 30, 2021.
- Only flights booked prior to receiving this offer are eligible for this promotion. Eligible flights can be booked in any cabin. Flights operated by Delta, Delta Connection® carriers, and Delta partner airlines are eligible.
- SkyMiles Members must complete the change via delta.com or the Fly Delta App to receive the bonus miles; actions that are abandoned during the process or subsequently reversed will not qualify.
- The maximum award of 2,500 Miles awarded, regardless of the number of passengers traveling on the itinerary.
- Miles will be deposited into member’s account after flight change is made. Allow eight weeks after travel is completed for credit to appear.
- Bonus miles will not count toward Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) or Million Miler Status.