Capital One Adds Premier Collection and Capital One Landing Airport Concept
Update: The Premier Collection, first announced on October 18, 2022 is now live on Capital One Travel.
Capital One announced today to new offerings that promise to improve the end-to-end travel experience for premium cardholders. Capital One Travel is introducing the Premier Collection and Capital One Landing.
Later this year, Capital One Travel will launch Premier Collection, a thoughtfully curated selection of hundreds of luxury hotels and resorts located in alluring destinations around the world from 1 Hotel Miami Beach to The Ned NoMad in New York City to Le Pavillon de la Reine in Paris to COMO Castello Del Nero in Italy. Accessible through Capital One Travel and available to Capital One® Venture X® cardholders, customers will be able to enjoy a suite of premium benefits and elevated earn on each and every stay at one-of-a-kind luxury hotels and resorts, each packed with personality and hand-picked for exceptional quality. This will be similar to Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts and Chase Luxury Hotel and Resort Collection
The other news is Capital One Landing. This is an alternative to the traditional airport lounge focused on bringing elevated dining to metropolitan airports where shorter stays are the norm. To help bring this concept to life, Capital One has partnered with a famous chef to offer amazing food and beverages for travelers in the heart of the terminal. For now this new concept will be available at two locations.
Capital One Travel Premier Collection
Capital One’s Premier Collection offers a selection of one-of-a-kind luxury hotels and resorts, each packed with personality and hand-picked for exceptional quality. Think hidden gem city getaways, charming villas, private island retreats, and boutique design hotels—each property in our collection is a destination itself.
Properties have been hand-picked from world class brands and collections such as Small Luxury Hotels, The Leading Hotels of the World, Six Senses, 1 Hotels, Proper Hotels and more.
A few hotels that can be found in Premier Collection include:
- The Ned NoMad in New York City
- Montage Laguna Beach in California
- 1 Hotel South Beach in Florida
- COMO Castello Del Nero in Italy
- Le Pavillon de la Reine in Paris
- Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort in St. Lucia
- Euphoria Retreat in Greece
- Hotel Cafe Royal in London
- Majestic Hotel in Barcelona
- The Carlin Hotel in New Zealand
- The Plettenberg in South Africa
- Seamlessly integrated into Capital One Travel, Venture X cardholders earn unlimited 10X miles per dollar on Premier Collection bookings and can earn hotel loyalty points and status, when applicable.
- In addition to the elevated earn rate, Venture X cardholders are eligible to receive a suite of premium benefits when booking through the Premier Collection including:
- A $100 USD experience credit (or the local equivalent) to use on dining, spa, and other activities during their stay
- Daily breakfast for two
- Complimentary Wifi
- Additional premium benefits when available, including early check-in, late checkout, a room upgrade, and more
To learn more, visit www.capitalonetravel.com/premier-collection.
Capital One Landing
Capital One Landing is a new chef-driven concept focused on bringing an elevated experience to the heart of the terminal, which is an addition to the Capital One Lounge network. The award-winning José Andrés Group will design Capital One Landing’s food and beverage menu, focusing on authentic, Spanish-style tapas.
Capital One Landings will initially debut at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) and New York’s LaGuardia Airport’s Terminal B (LGA). This culinary-focused concept will offer a top-notch experience that travelers can enjoy just a short walk from their gate.
Capital One Landing at DCA will be 5,483 square feet, centrally located immediately post-security in the airport’s Terminal 2, at the intersection of National Hall and Concourse D, with convenient access to Concourses B, C, D and E.
Capital One Landing at LGA will be 10,700 square feet, located on one of the iconic skybridges in the brand new, state-of-the-art Terminal B. The indoor/outdoor concept will offer stunning views of the NYC skyline and airfield.
To learn more, visit capitalonetravel.com/lounges.