Great Deal for Premier Collection Hotels
If you have a Capital One Venture X Business or Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card then you can possibly get a free stay at some Premier Collection hotels. This is a curated selection of hundreds of luxury hotels and resorts located in alluring destinations around the world from 1 Hotel Miami Beach to The Ned NoMad in New York City to Le Pavillon de la Reine in Paris to COMO Castello Del Nero in Italy.
When booking through Capital One’s Premier Collection, you get similar perks to Amex’s FHR. You can enjoy a $100 experience credit to use on dining, spa, and other activities, daily breakfast for two, an early check-in, late checkout, and a room upgrade when available.
Frequent Miler first reported that Capital One is now offering $200 off any Premier Collection hotel booking. The discount is applied instantly at checkout. This offer will only be available until December 31, 2023, or while supplies last. And you can use it only for one booking per account.
You can see the offer here. Just click “search premium stays” to find hotels at your favorite destinations. Just keep in mind that the discount only applies to Premium Collection hotels. Lifestyle Collection properties are not eligible.
- This is a limited offer that will provide eligible customers a discount of up to $200 on a Premier Collection hotel reservation made via Capital One Travel during the offer period.
- The discount will be provided as a one-time, single discount not exceeding $200.
- Once applied, the discount will not be available for other reservations, even if the qualifying reservation is canceled.
- This offer is available to Venture X and Venture X for Business cardholders.
- This promotion cannot be retroactively applied to bookings made before the offer starts, and will not be applied to any bookings made after the offer expires.
Why Is It a Great Deal?
As I mentioned above, when booking Premium Collection hotels, you get a $100 food and beverage credit and free breakfast for two. So if you find a hotel that costs around $200 to $300 per night, you can get a great deal, or even a free stay plus free dinner and breakfast (after the $200 discount).
However, the challenge here is actually finding cheap stays. Just like Fine Hotels + Resorts, Premium Collection hotels are also very expensive, especially in major cities. So you probably have to search a bit and aim for off-peak stays. In New York City for example, the cheapest stays were for around $600+.
Let me know in the comments if you find any great deals!
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.