Capital One Bonus, Get $150 With New Checking Account
Capital One is offering a $150 bonus for new checking accounts. The offer is available online and nationwide. We have seen much better bonuses in the past from Capital One, but if you really want a Capital One account, then continue reading. Let’s see how this Capital One bonus works, and who is eligible.
Here’s how to earn your $150 bonus:
- Open a 360 Checking account from 6/16/2021 to 8/17/2021 using promo code BONUS150.
- Set up and receive at least 2 direct deposits each of $250 or more within 75 days of account opening.
- Your $150 bonus will be deposited into your new account. See disclosures for when you should expect to receive your bonus.
- Offer available nationwide.
- The Capital One 360 Checking account account bonus is only valid for new 360 Checking account customers. If you have or had an open 360 Checking account as a primary or secondary account holder with Capital One on or after January 1, 2018, you will be ineligible for the bonus.
- If your account is in default, closed or suspended, or otherwise not in good standing, you will not receive the bonus.
- This account has no fees.
This is a good account to have. It fee free, and I often use it to complete direct deposit requirements for other bonuses. But this $15 bonus is much lower than what we have seen in the past.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $150
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Type of Inquiry: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: 2 direct deposits each of $250
- Other Requirements: No
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: No
- Expiration Date: 8/17/21
Help us & other readers. Share bank offers and other deals here.