Capital One Bonus, Get $150 With New Checking Account
Capital One is offering a $150 bonus for new checking accounts. The offer is available online and nationwide. We have seen much better bonuses in the past from Capital One, but if you really want a Capital One account, then continue reading. Let’s see how this Capital One bonus works, and who is eligible.
Here’s how to earn your $150 bonus:
- Open a 360 Checking account from 6/16/2021 to 8/17/2021 using promo code BONUS150.
- Set up and receive at least 2 direct deposits each of $250 or more within 75 days of account opening.
- Your $150 bonus will be deposited into your new account. See disclosures for when you should expect to receive your bonus.
- Offer available nationwide.
- The Capital One 360 Checking account account bonus is only valid for new 360 Checking account customers. If you have or had an open 360 Checking account as a primary or secondary account holder with Capital One on or after January 1, 2018, you will be ineligible for the bonus.
- If your account is in default, closed or suspended, or otherwise not in good standing, you will not receive the bonus.
- This account has no fees.
This is a good account to have. It fee free, and I often use it to complete direct deposit requirements for other bonuses. But this $15 bonus is much lower than what we have seen in the past.
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $150
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Type of Inquiry: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: 2 direct deposits each of $250
- Other Requirements: No
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: No
- Expiration Date: 8/17/21