Buy Marriott Bonvoy Points with 60% Bonus
Marriott has a new promotion for those looking to buy Marriott Bonvoy points. You can get a bonus of 60% on the points that you purchase, which is the best promotions we have seen from Marriott. You need to buy 2,000 or more points in a single transaction, and with the added bonus, you would be paying 0.78 cents per point. The regular price for purchased Marriott Bonvoy points is 1.25 cents.
Treat yourself or loved ones to a getaway sooner when you buy 2,000+ points, now through June 30, 2020. A member may purchase or receive as a gift from another member a combined maximum of 100,000 points during the promotional period only.
Plus, bonus points earned with this promotion do not count towards your annual limit. Annual limit includes points previously purchased in 2020, but does not include the bonus points earned with this promotion.
- Transactions must be completed between 9:00 AM ET May 18, 2020 and 11:59 PM ET June 30, 2020 to be eligible for the 60% bonus points offer with a minimum purchase of 2,000 points.
- Purchased points do not count towards Marriott Bonvoy Elite status.
- A member may purchase or receive as a gift from another member a combined maximum of 100,000 points during the promotional period only. Points that have been already purchased or received as a gift in 2020 are included in the 100,000 points limit.
- Points may be purchased in increments of 1,000, with a minimum purchase of 2,000 points required.
- Points can be purchased at a rate of $12.50 (USD) per 1,000 points.
- Points purchases will be processed up to 7 business days after purchase.
- Base points purchased will be deposited into members’ accounts first. Bonus points will be deposited up to 48 hours after that initial deposit.
- You must be a member in good standing to both purchase and receive points.
- A new member may purchase points thirty (30) days after enrollment if their Marriott Bonvoy account reflects qualifying activity as described in the Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules. After ninety (90) days from enrollment, a new member is eligible to purchase points regardless of their account activity.
- Once points have been purchased or gifted, no refunds will be permitted.
- Purchasing points using a Marriott BonvoyTM co-brand credit card will earn points as an everyday purchase.
Buying points is not usually a good idea. With this promotion you’re able to buy Marriott Bonvoy points at a price of 0.78 cents each. That is slightly higher that what I would value Marriott points, and the timing is terrible. Points are sold by Points.com, so you can try going through a shopping portal to also earn some extra cashback. These purchases will not code as travel.
You should probably check out these Marriott credit cards first for bonuses up to 100,000 points, and also extra perks for your Marriott stays. Marriott was also had a gift card deal with a 20% discount last week.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you take action (i.e. subscribe, make a purchase) after clicking a link, I may earn some beer 🍺money, which I promise to drink responsibly. When applicable, you should always go through shopping portals to earn cashback. But when that's not an option, your support for the site is always greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading!