Buy JetBlue Points With Up to 60% Bonus
JetBlue has a new promotion for those looking to buy or gift points. You can get a bonus of up to 60% on purchased points, but you need to buy at least 25,000 TrueBlue points to get the maximum bonus.
Bonus point offer valid for point purchases between now and December 1, 2020. This is an exclusive, non-transferable offer for select members only and may not be forwarded. To receive the bonus, minimum purchase of 3,000 TrueBlue points is required. These TrueBlue points can be used towards award redemptions. These are not Mosaic qualifying points.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Buy/Gift 3,000 – 9,500 points = Get 40% bonus points
- Buy/Gift 10,000 – 24,500 points = Get 50% bonus points
- Buy/Gift 25,000 – 30,000 points = Get 60% bonus points
- Bonus point offer valid for point purchases between now and December 1, 2020.
- Bonus points are incremental based upon the amount of points purchased.
- To receive the bonus, minimum purchase of 3,000 TrueBlue points is required. Bonus points earned do not count towards maximum calendar limits stated below.
- Minimum point purchase per transaction is 1,000 points; maximum point purchase per transaction is 30,000 points.
- Members may not purchase more than a total of 120,000 TrueBlue points
To get the 60% bonus points you need to purchase at least 25,000 TrueBlue points. Even with that bonus you still end up paying about 1.72¢ per point. These points have an average value of about 1.4¢ each, so this is not a good deal. It could be useful if you’re in need of some points towards a redemption, or if you’re getting some good value for your points, maybe in Mint.
Even then, it’s best to look at transfer partners first. You can transfer to JetBlue from all four major points programs, American Express Membership Rewards, Capital One, Chase Ultimate Rewards, and Citi ThankYou Rewards. There are also two great bonuses right now for 100K each for JetBlue credit cards.