Brex Cardholders, Earn 100K Points When You Sign Up for PayPal Merchant Processing
Update (Aug. 6, 2021) – Some people are still waiting for the points from this Brex promotion. Check your emails as more bonuses are now posting or people are receiving email that conform the bonus. The emails that were sent today state that even though you “did not meet the requirements, after further evaluation, Brex decided to award the bonus points.
Bonuses for this promotion have been delayed for month. Mine was late too but at least it posted already back in late June.
Update (Apr. 29, 2021) – This promotion is no longer available.
Update (Apr. 27, 2021) – Once you fill up the form, you will receive a call from a PayPal representative and will contact you. Or you can save time and just call yourself at the number listed on the promotion page, 855-787-4321. The call is about 15-20 minutes. There are a few questions about your business, how much you plan to process through PayPal and then they just walk you through the steps of creating a new PayPal Business account, send invoices and accepting payments with QR code or card reader. You need an EIN number as far as I can tell.
There are no monthly fees, but you do have to pay close to 3% in transaction fees. You have the options to add a PayPal button on your website, receive payments using QR code or with a card readers that you attach to a cell phone.
- Pay as you sell with no monthly fees, setup fees, cancellation fees or processing minimums.
- Fees are as follows:
- 2.7% on all card swipe, tap, and QR code transactions in the US. Fees are subject to change.
- 2.90% + fixed $0.30 fee for Commercial Transactions Online
- Limited time promotional 1.90% fee for QR code transactions
As for the bonus, you need to contact Brex within a few days (if the bonus doesn’t post) and let them know that you signed up for PayPal Merchant Processing to receive the 100,000 points. Some other reps have said that PayPal will update Brex monthly about who has completed the offer, and then the bonuses will be sent out. And the latter lines up with what I was told by Brex, that “it can take up to 30 days for the points to be granted.”
Brex and PayPal Bonus Offer
PayPal has an offer for Brex cardholders that can earn you 100,000 Brex point. That’s worth $1,000. To earn this bonus you need to have the card already, or apply for it and then sign up for PayPal Merchant Processing.
This is a service that costs $30 a month, and you also have to pay processing fees. But the exact details of the offer are not clear. Here’s how the offer works:
- Visit this landing page and complete the form
- A PayPal sales associate will reach out to identify the right solution for your business
- 100,000 Brex points will be granted after the contract and integration are complete and payment processing begins
- Offer available for new PayPal processing customers only, must include card processing in the integration.
- Find the offer here, after you log in.
This offer is for current Brex cardholders, or those who apply now. The bonus though is down to just $250 for new members, down from $1,100. As for this PayPal bonus, you will need to fill out the form and then talk to a PayPal sales associate to find out more details on how exactly the 100,000 Brex points bonus works.
HT: Agile Travel