BJ’s, Spend $100 and Save 50¢/Gal on Gas
BJ’s has a new promotion for savings on gas. Spend a minimum of $100 in one transaction, after discounts and awards and before taxes, from 8/4/22 – 9/5/22, and save 50¢/gallon at BJ’s Gas on the same day.
Maximum fuel quantity is 30 gallons per redemption and/or $100 total. This offer may be combined with select BJ’s Gas fuel discount offers and, where applicable, 10¢/gal. My BJ’s Perks® Mastercard® discount. This offer can only be earned once per day per membership during the promotion window.
You can see the offer here.
- Offer valid for in-club and buy online, pick up in-club.
- Discount earned at time of pick up for online, pickup in-club or curbside purchases.
- Fuel purchases are subject to a required minimum price of 2¢/gal., and redemption of the discount is capped at the fuel cost per gallon less 2¢/gal. at the time of redemption.
- Your earned fuel discount will be reset to zero, and any remaining discount balance will be forfeited, after each use at the pump.
- Membership card and payment card must be entered at the pump in order for discounted price per gallon to be applied to your fill-up.
- Your discount may not appear at pump for fifteen minutes from your checkout.
- This discount can be used on any type of fuel sold at BJ’s Gas.
A nice discount that can save you up to $15 if you maximize it with 30 gallons. Maximum will likely be around 23-25 gallons actually since the price of gas is about $4 or higher, and there’s a limit of $100 per fill-up. You can check out this list of credit cards that offer the best savings on gas purchases.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I might earn a commission. This is always greatly appreciated, as it's a main source of income for the site. Otherwise, make sure you go through shopping portals to earn cashback if applicable.