BJ’s Wholesale Club, $25 Off $150+ with Apple Pay
BJ’s Wholesale Club has a new promotion starting today for using Apple Pay at checkout. You can save $25 on orders of $150 or more. The offer shows up in the app. Check out the details below.
Shop on Bjs.com or on BJ’s mobile app using Apple Pay and save $25 on qualifying purchases of $150 or more. Now through 12/15/2021. Discount is valid online only and applied automatically in checkout.
- Limit one per member.
- Void if altered, reproduced or unlawful.
- Discount may be applied to each qualifying item proportionally.
- Sales tax may be due on all or part of pre-discounted price by law.
- Discount given at the time of purchase will be deducted from returned merchandise and cannot be reused.
- Excludes gift cards, membership, travel related Services, gasoline, tobacco.
I have an Android phone and I still see the Apple Pay offer, so I doubt there’s a Google Pay or Samsung Pay version of this offer. Just go to BJs.com on your phone, or open up the app to see the offer. Gift cards and gas are excluded, but most other items are eligible.