Buy $200 Best Western Gift Card, Get $50 Bonus
Best Western has a new gift card promotion. Order now and receive a $50 Bonus Card for each $200 Travel Card purchased (limit of 5 per customer). This is a limited time online only offer. The Travel Cards can be redeemed at any BWH Hotel Group branded hotel that accepts the Travel Card as payment. A Travel Card can be used to pay for Best Western hotel lodging charges (i.e. room night charges and applicable taxes).
This promotion is only available for physical and digital (via email) gift card purchases made between December 12, 2022 and December 31, 2022. Purchased Best Western gift cards have no expiration date. HOWEVER, BONUS CARDS EXPIRE ON MAY 31, 2023. So make sure you can use them before that date if you plan to take advantage of this offer.
- Travel Cards are stored value cards and contain currencies.
- Travel Cards are issued in the form of a physical plastic card, electronic card, or in some circumstances and in some locations, digital printable format.
- Guests must have the plastic, electronic or digital printable format of the Travel Card in their possession to receive the value of the card.
- Travel Cards issued for payment of the face value of the Travel Card carry no expiration date.
- In limited circumstances, Travel Cards provided as promotional awards or otherwise for promotional purposes may contain an expiration date.
- Travel Cards carry no value until activated. Travel Cards are not returnable, refundable or redeemable for cash, and may not be resold or transferred for value, except to the extent required by law. Lost, stolen or damaged Travel Cards will not be canceled or replaced without card number and proof of purchase. Unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Except where prohibited by law, Best Western® reserves the right to refuse, deactivate, cancel, reject or hold for review any Travel Card mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination or issued or procured, directly or indirectly, in connection with fraudulent actions or in connection with any violation of these terms and conditions.
- Travel Cards purchased or bartered from sources other than Best Western licensed vendors (“Unlicensed Vendors”) are not valid or redeemable. Best Western is not responsible for honoring a Travel Card purchased from an Unlicensed Vendor. Travel Cards may not be resold by any Unlicensed Vendor or individual under penalty of law. If the Travel Card was purchased through an “Unlicensed Vendor,” Best Western reserves the right to refuse providing any additional card information. Please contact Best Western at 1 (877) 227-3288 to obtain a list of Best Western-licensed vendors prior to purchase.
- In the interest of protecting you from fraud, we recommend consumers do not purchase Travel Cards from “Unlicensed Vendors.”
- No individual or entity may purchase more than $10,000 in Travel Cards in a 24-hour period.