Here’s a round up of posts, news, deals and other stuff that caught my attention in the last few days. I either don’t have the expertise, or was too lazy to write about them. Or maybe they’re just fun reads and not really travel/credit cards/deals related. I’ll add more posts to it during the day if I find anything else that I think will interest you, so check back.
- Complete List of Card-Linked Reward Programs by DoC – A great post explaining different reward programs and possibilities of stacking them
- 5,000 bonus points for joining the Elevate frequent flyer (Targeted) – It’s targeted to those who received the offer, but maybe worth trying anyway if you don;t have an account. You’ll have to wait for 4-6 weeks for points to post, and that I guess is when you find out if it works.
- My Interview with Hilary, a Single Mom who Is Happy to Vacation at a Holiday Inn Express by Miles for Family – Another interview with a reader who tries to maximize points by skipping fancy hotels and first class flights.
- Activate Discover It 4th Quarter 5X Bonus Categories – Earn 5% Cashback Bonus at Amazon.com, Department Stores and Sam’s Club on up to $1,500 in purchases from October through December 2016
- Activate Chase Freedom 4th Quarter 5X Bonus Categories – Chase Freedom will earn 5% (5X) at Department Stores, Wholesale Clubs and Drug Stores on up to $1,500 in spend in the 4th quarter which runs from October 1 through December 31, 2016
- A Giant $150 Million Public Art ‘Vessel’ Coming To Hudson Yards by Gothamist – Not a deal or travel related, just a humongous art piece with stairs to nowhere coming to NYC possibly by 2018. Looks pretty cool.