Here’s a round up of posts, news, deals and other stuff that caught my attention in the last few days. I either don’t have the expertise, or was too lazy to write about them. Or maybe they’re just fun reads and not really travel/credit cards/deals related. I’ll add more posts to it during the day if I find anything else that I think will interest you, so check back.
- Scoop: Huge Changes Coming To Hyatt Gold Passport by PenandPassport – Announcement should be coming on 11/1. The new program will be called World of Hyatt and will go into effect in March 2017. Hyat will add a tier and will also change the way in which you qualify for status and the benefits of being a member
- New United Stopover Tricks! (The Roundtrip Hack) by Travel is Free – Some great info with tricks and crazy stopover routes that you can now do with United miles after their recent changes
- Does MPX Carry Over the Merchant Coding for Rewards? by DoC – Chuck at Doctor Of Credit tested out whether merchants code correctly when you purchase their gift cards through MPX
- Necker Island award price probably going up. Last call for 1.2 million miles by Frequent Miler – I’ve never been, but it looks like an amazing experience. If you have the miles and plan on doing it, you better do so sooner than later
- 8 of the Best Road Trips in America by Travel with Grant – A list of great road trips abd I’m sure there’s many more out there around the country
- New IHG Point Breaks list coming out on Monday (November 2016 – January 2017) by PointwithaCrew – These are great redemptions if you can find any properties that interest you. Just 5,000 points a night. I’ll post about it on Monday.
- Is dental insurance worth the money? It depends by PFDigest – A look at the cost and whether it’s worth paying for it
- How the Barclaycard Travel Community Can Easily Score You Around $200 a Month Towards Travel by AngelinaTravels – Some easy extra bucks if you have the time and travel often.