Barclays Frontier Card Bonus
Barclays and low-fare carrier Frontier Airlines today announced the best introductory offer for the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard. The card comes with no annual fee for the first year, then $79 every year after. Additionally, new cardmembers can earn 50,000 bonus miles after qualifying purchases.
The Frontier Airlines World Mastercard offers several ways to earn miles with a simple 5-3-1 earning structure. Cardmembers earn 5x FRONTIER Miles on eligible purchases at flyfrontier.com, 3x FRONTIER Miles on restaurant purchases, and 1x FRONTIER Miles on all other purchases. Cardmembers can also earn toward Elite Status with Frontier Airlines, unlock Family Pooling to share miles with up to eight family members and friends, making mileage redemption more in reach, and earn a $100 flight voucher each account anniversary after spending $2,500 during the cardmembership year.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $500 on purchases and paying the annual fee in full, both within the first 90 days.
- 0% introductory APR for the first fifteen billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply
- Annual Fee: $79 (waived the first year)
- 5X miles on purchases at flyfrontier.com
- 3X miles on restaurant purchases
- 1X mile on all other purchases
- Earn a $100 Flight Voucher every account anniversary after spending $2,500 or more on purchases with your card during your cardmembership year.
- Earn toward Elite Status by earning 1 Qualifying Mile with every $1 spent on purchases or by flying Frontier
- Priority boarding allows cardmembers to enjoy Zone 2 boarding.
- No blackout dates, and keep miles from expiring with one purchase every 6 months.
- Award redemption fee waiver.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Unlock family pooling to share miles with up to eight family members or friends, making mileage redemption more in reach
- Keep miles from expiring by making at least one purchase every six months
Barclays Frontier Card Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-Up
This is a decent card for those who fly Frontier often. We have seen the 50,000 miles offer in the past, but this time around the $79 annual fee is waived for the first year.
The signup bonus will get more than enough points for two round trips in Economy within the US. You also have the opportunity to earn Elite Status through credit card spending. That might not always make sense as you can earn more valuable points with other cards, but some of you might find it useful.