Barclays Frontier Card, 50K Bonus Miles with $500 Spending
The Barclays Frontier Airlines World Mastercard has a new welcome bonus of 50,000 miles. The card comes with a $79 annual fee, but also lets you earn Elite Status faster by earning 1 Qualifying Mile with every $1 spent on purchases.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $500 on purchases and paying the annual fee in full, both within the first 90 days.
- 0% introductory APR for the first fifteen billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply
- $79 annual fee (not waived)
- 5X miles on purchases at flyfrontier.com
- 3X miles on restaurant purchases
- 1X mile on all other purchases
- Earn a $100 Flight Voucher every account anniversary after spending $2,500 or more on purchases with your card during your cardmembership year.
- Earn toward Elite Status by earning 1 Qualifying Mile with every $1 spent on purchases or by flying Frontier
- Priority boarding allows cardmembers to enjoy Zone 2 boarding.
- No blackout dates, and keep miles from expiring with one purchase every 6 months.
- Award redemption fee waiver.
- No foreign transaction fees.
A decent card for those who fly Frontier often. The signup bonus will get more than enough points for two round trips in Economy within the US. You also have the opportunity to earn Elite Status through credit card spending. That might not always make sense as you can earn more valuable points with other cards, but some of you might find it useful.