Barclays Emirates Earn Bonus Skywards Miles and Tier Miles
Emirates Skywards and Barclays have announced the launch of an exclusive offer for U.S.-based Emirates Skywards Mastercard cardmembers to earn Tier Miles, in addition to Skywards Miles, until Dec. 31, 2021. The offer is valid on all purchases, including online shopping, utility bill payments, groceries, educational fees, and much more.
With travel restrictions still in place due to COVID-19, the new offers give cardmembers a chance to earn Tier Miles on the ground, in addition to flying with Emirates and flydubai. Cardmembers can now fast-track to the next Tier quicker and unlock fantastic travel benefits.
Fast-Track to the Next Tier
Earn 1 Tier Mile for every 4 Skywards Miles with the Emirates Skywards Mastercard. Use the card to fast-track to the next Tier quicker – unlocking elite Tier benefits such as bonus Skywards Miles while flying Emirates and flydubai, Emirates lounge access, priority check-in, complimentary seat selection, additional baggage allowance, and many more privileges. Shop, dine, play and unwind while you earn Tier Miles even when you’re not flying.
The Tier Miles Earning on the Emirates Skywards Mastercard spend offer is open to all Emirates Skywards Members who:
- are existing Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard members and Emirates Skywards Rewards World Elite Mastercard members and those who sign‑up for the Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard or the Emirates Skywards Rewards World Elite Mastercard by 23.59 (Dubai time) on 31 December 2021
- have made a purchase using the Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard or the Emirates Skywards Rewards World Elite Mastercard between 00.01am (Dubai time) on 31 May 2021 and 23.59 (Dubai time) on 31 December 2021 (“Offer Period”).
Earn up to 60,000 Bonus Skywards Miles
For a limited time, Emirates Skywards Mastercard cardmembers who apply for the card and are approved can also enjoy up to 60,000 bonus Skywards Miles.
- Emirates Skywards Rewards World Elite Mastercard cardmembers can earn:
- 50,000 bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in the first 90 days of enrollment.
- Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard cardmembers can earn:
- 60,000 bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in the first 90 days of enrollment.
|Benefits||Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard® 1||Emirates Skywards Rewards World Elite Mastercard® 1|
|Annual fee||USD 499||
|Enjoy Emirates Skywards tier membership during your first year||Emirates Skywards Gold||Emirates Skywards Silver|
|Maintain Emirates Skywards tier membership||Yes, by spending USD 40,000 each cardmembership year||Yes, by spending USD 20,000 each cardmembership year|
|Earn bonus Skywards Miles after spending USD 3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days||60,000||50,000|
|Earn 3 Skywards Miles for every USD 1 spent on emirates.com or at the Emirates Sales office||Yes||Yes|
|Earn 2 Skywards Miles for every USD 1 spent on eligible airfares, hotel stays and car rentals||Yes||Yes|
|Earn 1 Skywards Mile for every USD 1 spent on all other purchases||Yes||Yes|
|Earn anniversary bonus Skywards Miles after spending USD 30,000 each cardmembership year||10,000||No|
|Your Skywards Miles don’t expire while your account is open||Yes||Yes|
|There’s no limit to the number of Skywards Miles you can earn||Yes||Yes|
|Receive 25% savings when you Buy or Gift Miles||Yes||Yes|
|Unlimited access to over 1,200 lounges worldwide for you and your guest(s) with Priority Pass Select||Yes||No|
|Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit every five years – up to USD 100||Yes||No|
|No foreign transaction fees on international purchases||Yes||Yes|