Barclays is ince again offering the best sign-up bonus for its AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard. You can easily earn 60,000 American Airlines miles.
Bonus And Requirements
Earn 60,000 bonus miles when you make your first purchase in the first 90 days and pay the annual fee.
The AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard come with an annual fee of $95, which is not waived the first year, so you’re paying $95 for 60K AA miles.
Earning on this card in not great. You get one AA mile per dollar on all purchases and 2 AA miles per dollar on eligible American Airlines purchases.
One nice perk is that it gives you 10 percent of your redeemed AAdvantage miles back, but it is limited to 10,000 miles maximum per calendar year.
You also have the ability to earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs) when you spend $25,000 each calendar year. If you spend $5,000 more you also get $100 American Airlines Flight Discount (the “Flight Discount”) after you spend $30,000 or more during your cardmembership year.
This one-time AAdvantage bonus mileage offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only. Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmember with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
This is the highest ever bonus on this card, but one that we’ve seen on and off recently, and it only requires a purchase and paying the $95 annual fee to earn the 60,000 AA miles. If you applied recently for the lesser offer, send a message and ask to be matched to this offer.
- Apply Here (direct link)
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you make your first purchase in the first 90 days and pay the $95 annual fee
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to four companions on eligible bags when traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs) when you spend $25,000 each calendar year
- $100 American Airlines Flight Discount (the “Flight Discount”) after you spend $30,000 or more in Purchases on your Account during your cardmembership year
- Earn 2X miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X miles for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Group 1 boarding
- No foreign transaction fees when you make purchases outside the U.S.
- Receive 10 percent of your redeemed AAdvantage miles back (10,000 miles maximum per calendar year)
- Receive 25 percent in-flight savings on food, beverages and headsets
- $95 Annual Fee