BankWell Bank has a $100 checking account bonus available for CT residents. The bonus has a few requirements and you need to make your way into a branch to open an account.
To qualify for $100 cash bonus:
- Customers must open a Smart Checking account with a minimum of $100 before 8/31/17 (which is subject to approval)
- Set up a recurring direct deposit within 90 days AND
- Perform 5 debit card transactions that post and clear within a monthly statement cycle within 90 days
Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
Once you have completed the checking requirements, $100 bonus will be deposited into your new account within 120 days of account opening. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Offer available in branch only, which are all in CT.
Offer good for personal accounts only and limited to customers who do not currently have a Bankwell checking account. Limit one cash bonus per address.
There are no monthly maintenance fees. No minimum balance requirements.
- Offer Page
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Smart Checking
- Availability: CT
- Inquiry Type: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, any amount, within 90 days
- Additional Requirements: 5 debit transactions within a monthly statement cycle within 90 days
- Monthly Fees: No
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
- Expiration Date: 8/31/17