Bank of America Premium Rewards Card, New 60K Bonus Offer
Bank of America is offering an increased bonus for the Premium Rewards Credit Card. This offer is usually at 50,000 points, but has been bumped to 60,000 for a limited time. The card comes with an annual fee of $95, but also comes with $100 in Airline Incidental Statement Credits annually. Check out the details below.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points — a $600 value — after you make at least $4,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Annual Fee: $95
- DIRECT LINK
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Preferred Rewards members earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase. That means you could earn 2.5X to 3.5X points on travel and dining purchases and 1.87X to 2.62X points on all other purchases, for every $1 you spend.
- Get up to $100 in Airline Incidental Statement Credits annually for qualifying purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees, in-flight services, and airline lounge fees – automatically applied to your card statement
- Get up to $100 in Airport Security Statement Credits for TSA PreCheck® or Global Entry application fees, every four years
- No foreign transaction fees
The welcome bonus is the best we have seen on this credit card. You can earn 60,000 points, which are worth $600. To get this bonus you need to spend at least $4,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
The card comes with a $95 annual fee that is not waived. But you also get $100 in Airline Incidental Statement Credits annually.
Bank of America also has an increased 75K bonus for the Premium Rewards Elite Visa Infinite Card which has a $550 annual fee.
HT: Doctor of Credit