75K Bonus for Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Visa Infinite Card
Bank of America launched the Premium Rewards Elite Visa Infinite Card in early 2022. This is a premium credit card that comes with decent benefits, annual credits, and a $550 annual fee. Now the welcome bonus has increased from 50,000, to 75,000 points. Check out the details below.
- Earn 75,000 bonus points — a $750 value — after you make at least $5,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $550
- DIRECT LINK
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every dollar spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per dollar on all other purchases.
- Get up to $550 in automatic statement credits:
- Up to $300 annually in Airline Incidental Statement Credits.
- Up to $150 annually for lifestyle conveniences including video streaming services, food delivery, fitness subscriptions and rideshare services.
- Up to $100 in statement credits for either Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® application fees, every four years.
- Airfare savings, travel and lifestyle perks:
- Save 20% on domestic or international airfare for any class when you pay with points.
- Enjoy free unlimited access to airport lounges and experiences worldwide with up to 4 complimentary Priority Pass™ Select Memberships.
- Complimentary 24/7 Full-Service Concierge to book your travel, dinner reservations, event tickets and more
The welcome bonus is not very impressive when considering the $550 annual fee. But it is a nice improvement from the previous offer of 50,000 points.
The Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Visa Infinite Card has some valuable annual credits such as $300 for Airline Incidentals and $150 for video streaming services, food delivery, fitness subscriptions and rideshare services. Both credits are based on calendar year, which means that you should be able to use them twice, while only paying one annual fee. If you maximize those credits than the annual fee can be easily justified, and you also get the the welcome bonus of 75,000 points which is worth $750.
HT: Doctor of Credit