Bank of America Amtrak Card Bonus
Bank of America Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard has an increased signup bonus of 50,000 points, plus a $100 credit. This could be a great offer for those that use Amtrak often.
Update: There’s now a direct link for this offer, so you don’t need to do a dummy booking anymore. (HT: DoC)
- For a limited time get 50,000 bonus points after spending at least $2,500 on purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- $100 statement credit applied 8-12 weeks after qualifying by making at least $2,500 in purchases in first 90 days.
- Annual Fee: $79 (not waived)
- Direct Link to Application
- 3 points for every $1 spent on Amtrak travel, including onboard purchases
- 2 points per $1 spent on other qualifying travel purchases
- 1 point for each $1 spent on all other purchases
- Companion Coupon upon account opening and each year when your account renews (worth up to $300 in Amtrak travel)
- Upgrade Coupon upon account opening and each year when your account renews for an enhanced travel experience (worth up to $150 in Amtrak travel)
- 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption travel
- Earn 1,000 Tier Qualifying Points (TQPs) toward earning tier status each time your eligible spending reaches $5,000 in a calendar year, up to 4,000 TQPs per year
- 20% rebate on your food and beverage purchases onboard when you use your Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard®
- Complimentary Single-Visit Station Lounge pass upon account opening (worth up to $25 in Amtrak travel)
- No foreign transaction fees
The highest bonus we have seen for this card was 40,000 Amtrak Guest Rewards points and a $100 credit. So this offer is 10K points better. Amtrak Guest Rewards points are very valuable and you can regularly get 2.5 cents per points and even close to 3 cpp. So this Bank of America Amtrak Card bonus could easily get you over a $1,350 value if you often travel on Amtrak.