There’s a new Amex Offer on American Express credit cards. The offer is targeted so you need to check your cards to see if you have it.
AT&T Wireless Amex Offer
- Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to make a single payment of $200+ towards your AT&T Wireless for Business bill directly with AT&T by 12/7/2018.
There’s also a different version of the offer:
- Get a $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single payment of $150+ towards your AT&T Wireless for Business bill directly with AT&T by 12/7/2018. Limit of $150 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid for wireless bill pay for AT&T AutoPay and one-time payment only.
- In order to be eligible for the offer, you must enroll your Card and use that Card to pay your wireless bill or other service charges online directly with AT&T at att.com/smallbusiness or through the AT&T app.
- Your payments must be in the amount of $200 or more in a single transaction and completed by 12/7/18.
- Purchases for equipment or prepaid, U-verse, web hosting, or wireless services that do not appear on your AT&T wireless bill are excluded from this offer.
- Payments by phone, at retail locations or via third parties do not qualify.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
We’ve seen this offer is the past. It is limited to small business charges, but sometimes it does work for personal charges as well. There’s two versions of this offer, one for Membership Rewards and the other for statement credit. You can use each offer once if you are targeted.