AT&T Fiber Amex Offer: Pay $50+, Get $50 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $50 on AT&T Fiber internet payments. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards, but it’s probably highly targeted. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to purchase internet powered by AT&T Fiber. Order online at att.com/fiberamex and make a single payment of $50+ by 12/31/2021.
- Offer valid online only at http://www.att.com/fiberamex.
- Valid on standalone AT&T Fiber purchases.
- Excludes any transactions bundled with DIRECTV or U-Verse TV, AT&T Access, AT&T TV NOW, U-Verse TV/DIRECTV, and/or AT&T Wireless.
- Limited availability.
- May not be available in your area.
- Based on network availability.
- Please go to http://www.att.com/fiberamex for terms and conditions applicable to AT&T Fiber and to check for availability.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer that can net you $50 in savings if you have or want to get AT&T Fiber internet. Looks like you have to use the offer for this service only, other AT&T charges will likely not trigger it. Bundles could work as well. Let me know if you find out otherwise.