AT&T Chase Offer: Spend $48.75, Get $45 Back
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you money on a AT&T unlimited wireless plan. Here’s how this AT&T Chase Offer works:
- Earn $45 back when you spend $48.75 or more to make the switch and open a new line on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan. Offer expires 7/16/2021.
- Must make first payment by 8/30/2021.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Your $45 back will be processed within 30 days after making your payment.
- Excludes prepaid service.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offer, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A nice offer for savings at AT&T. The offer says that you need to open a new line on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan. I’m not sure if that’s enforced.