Andrews Federal Credit Union, 7-Month CD with 5% APY
Andrews Federal Credit Union is offering a great interest rate on a 7-month CD. You can earn a 5% APY if you deposit a minimum of $1,000. There’s also a maximum of $100,000 that will earn the promotional interest rate.
This deal is available nationwide as Andrews Federal Credit Union has several membership options, including the American Consumer Council. That will cost you $8. Other options include:
- Active Duty or Retired Military personnel (or their spouses, dependents or dependent survivors) of Joint Base Andrews, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, and military installations in central Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands
- Over 200 employer groups throughout Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey
- Anyone who lives, works, attends school or worships in Washington, D.C.
- 7-Month CD
- 5% APY
- Min: $1,000
- Maximum: $100,000
- Available through 12/02/2022.
- OFFER PAGE
- Minimum of $1,000 to open and maintain the account; account must be opened with new money (i.e., money not already on deposit at Andrews Federal Credit Union). Minimum of $1,000 to earn the advertised APY. Maximum balance allowed is $100,000.
- The credit union reserves the right to change offered rates at any time.
- Limit of 1 (one) 7-month Inflation Buster. Special Share Certificate per membership.
- At maturity, all 7-Month Inflation Buster Special Share Certificates will automatically renew at the 12-Month share certificate rate and term.
- Penalties apply for early withdrawal.
- With the exception of the 84-Month Share Certificate, if your account has an original maturity of less than 24 months, we will charge a penalty equal to 90 days of dividends.
This is one of the best rates around, and the requirements are quite easy. However, this is a CD so your money is locked in for 7 months. Rates could go up during that time. You also need to make sure you contact the bank upon maturity to avoid a 12-month renewal.
If you’re looking for high-yield savings account or no-penalty CDs, check out the best options here.