Amtrak Guest Rewards Preferred Mastercard, 30K Bonus + 2X Coupons
Amtrak and First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) have launched a new improved offer for the Amtrak Guest Rewards Preferred Mastercard. You can earn a bonus of 30,000 points plus double coupons. While you get more coupons with this offer, just a few months ago we saw a 40,000 points bonus. Check out the details below.
- Earn 30,000 bonus points after making at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 billing cycles of account opening.
- Plus for a limited time, upon account opening get 2X Coupons:
- 2 Round-trip Companion Coupons
- 2 One-Class Upgrades
- 2 Station lounge Passes
- Annual Fee: $99
- APPLY NOW
- 3 points per $1 spent on Amtrak travel purchases, including onboard purchases
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on dining and travel, including transit and rideshare
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other qualifying purchases
- Round-trip companion coupon upon card anniversary
- One-class upgrade upon card anniversary
- Station lounge pass upon card anniversary
- 20% rebate on Amtrak onboard food and beverage purchases in the form of a statement credit
- 5% point rebate when you book Amtrak reward travel
- Earn tier status faster with 1,000 TQPs (Tier Qualifying Points) each time you make $5,000 in qualifying purchases
- World Mastercard® benefits including exclusive offers on ride-sharing, food delivery, online shopping, and more, as well as protection from identity theft and fraudulent purchases
- Points never expire as long as your account remains open
- No limit on how many points you can earn as long as your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
The Amtrak Guest Rewards Preferred Mastercard (formerly Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard) has a limited time offer of 30,000 bonus points. This is 10,000 less points than the offer from earlier this year. The spending requirement is still the same and relatively low, only $1,000 withing three billing cycles.
This new offer gets you double the coupons which adds some value. But I think the 40,000 offer was still the better option.
Amtrak Guest Rewards points are worth almost 2 cents each, so this is still a very good bonus for those who use Amtrak often.