Amex Offers: Spend $300 on Amex Gift Cards, Get $20 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $20 on your Amex Gift card purchase.
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300 in one or more transactions online at AMEXGIFTCARD.COM by 7/5/2021.
Update: Use these codes:
- THANKYOU2021 for no fees on one $300 gift card
- PHONE401 for $100 plus $200 gift cards (HT: OptimalOptimist)
- Offer valid online at Amexgiftcard.com only.
- This offer is for American Express® Gift Cards and Business Gift Cards and American Express® eGift Cards and Business eGift Cards (“Gift Cards”).
- Excludes the following types of orders or prepaid Cards issued by American Express: 1) Bulk orders over $100K, 2) Reloadable Gift Cards, 3) logo Gift Cards, 4) any American Express issued prepaid Card not sold or fulfilled specifically via Amexgiftcard.com, or 5) Gift Cheques.
- Please note that Gift Cards purchased on Amexgiftcard.com cannot be shipped in the states of HI and VT.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A decent offer for Amex Gift Card purchases. If you can find any promo codes to save on your order, it can get even better. Just keep in mind that Amex Gift Cards are difficult to drain, so might have to just use them for regular spend.