New Amex Offers for Kroger and Affiliates, $25 Off $50+
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $25 at Ralphs, Fred Meyer, King Sooper, Fry’s, and Kroger. You can find these offers in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. These are separate offers, one for each brand.
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $50 or more online at the specific supermarket chain by 12/31/2022. See terms for each offer.
- Offer valid online only at US website fredmeyer.com.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Excludes third party pickup/delivery services. Excludes physical gift cards and electronic gift card purchases. Excludes gas stations.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
Great offers for those who have these stores nearby. Chheck your accounts and add them now. Kroger also has a second offer for $20 off $40, up to 3 times.