New Amex Offer for Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Las Vegas
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $60 on your next Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Las Vegas stays, or dining at select establishments. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $300 in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay at Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Las Vegas from 11/22/2021 to 2/20/2022. Book at wynnlasvegas.com.
- Offer valid for room rate, room charges, select food and beverage establishments, and spas at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Las Vegas.
- Lodging reservations must be made directly through Wynn Las Vegas at wynnlasvegas.com or via the mobile app.
- Eligible food and beverage establishments include: Allegro, Casa Playa, Charlie’s Bar + Grill, Delilah, Drugstore Café, Eastside Lounge, Encore Players Bar, Goodies on Demand, Jardin, Lakeside, Lobby Bar & Café, Mizumi, Parasol Down, Overlook Lounge, Red 8, Sinatra, SW Steakhouse, Tableau, Terrace Lounge, Terrace Pointe Café, The Buffet, Tower Suite Bar, Wazuzu, and Wing Lei.
- Eligible retail purchases include: Golf purchases made directly at the Pro Shop. All other Sports Experiences are not included.
- Excludes all other Wynn properties and all retail, casino, and gambling related purchases.
- Excludes purchases for Air & Hotel Packages, Master Classes, Show Experiences, theaters, catering, parking, and all other amenities.
- Excludes La Cave, Cipriani, Urth Caffé, XS Nightclub, Encore Beach Club, Encore Beach Club Nightswim, Intrigue Nightclub, Encore Players Lounge, taxes and gratuities.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer if you plan to visit Las Vegas in the next few months. Most people should see this Amex Offer in their accounts, so add it now if you think you might use it.