New Amex Offer: Save 10%, Up to $10 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $10 on all purchases. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make purchases by 12/31/2022. Limit of $10 back in total statement credits.
- You will receive 10% back as a statement credit each time you make an eligible purchase by 12/31/2022.
- Limit of $10 back in total statement credits.
- An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card upon adding the offer to your Card in accordance with these terms.
- Cash advances, balance transfers, and other fees and charges such as interest, annual fees and foreign currency conversion fees are not eligible transactions and do not qualify.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
This offer is showing up for select Blue Cash Everyday cardholder and maybe other as well. Check your accounts and let me know if you see it.