The new Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card is now available with a 100,000 points signup bonus.
EARN 100,000 BONUS MARRIOTT BONVOY POINTS after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. Offer ends 04/24/2019.
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 3X Marriott Bonvoy points at U.S. restaurants and on flights booked directly with airlines.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- Enjoy up to $300 in statement credits each year of Card Membership for eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- Access to over 1,000 airport lounges around the world with complimentary Priority Pass Select
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite status after making $75,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
$450, not waived the first year.
Applying for the Card
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product or the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card. We may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility.
Welcome offer not available to applicants who:
- have or have had The Ritz-Carlton™ Credit Card from JPMorgan or the J.P. Morgan Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card in the last 30 days,
- have acquired the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ from Chase, the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier from Chase, the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier Business from Chase or the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Business Credit Card from Chase in the last 90 days, or
- received a new Card Member bonus or upgrade offer for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ from Chase, Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier from Chase, the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier Plus Business from Chase or the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Business Credit Card from Chase in the last 24 months.
The offer is now live as expected. The 100K points bonus is public, but not yet available through referrals. It’s probably best to wait for that, so you can make the bonus a bit better.
This card is targeted at the high-end traveler, offering a quality experience at the airport and at your Marriott hotel. The card is not for everyone with its $450 annual fee. The 100K bonus will only get you one free night at their best properties, but could get you a couple of nights at a mid range Marriott hotel. You also get Priority Pass Select membership, but that might not be very useful if you already have it from another premium card. It also includes a certificate worth one night at any hotel up to the 50,000-point level each year.