Amex Hilton Honors (No Fee) Card, Check for 100,000 Points Bonus
The Amex Hilton Honors (No Fee) Card has a new increased bonus of 100,000 Hilton Honors points. The offer is showing up for some people when the application page opens with a clean browser. You might want to try with different browses as well.
- Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors Card after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
This offer may not be available if you leave this web page and return later.
This offer is showing up when you open the application page through incognito mode.
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at U.S. grocery stores, U.S. restaurants, and U.S. gas stations
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status; Earn Gold status after spending $20,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product (or the old no fee Hilton card). Here’s an easy method to check what Amex cards you’ve had in the past. But Amex will also let you know if you are eligible for the bonus during the application process.
This is the highest bonus we have seen for the Hilton no fee card. The public bonus is only 75,000 points now. This is a good signup bonus if you’re looking for some extra Hilton points. The card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.