Amex Hilton Cards, Spend $8,000 to Get Free Night Reward
If you have an American Express Hilton credit card, you now have a new opportunity to earn another Free Night Reward through credit card spending. With this targeted promotion you will get a Free Night Reward for making purchases of $8,000 or more on your eligible Hilton card. Check out the details of the promotion below.
Earn a Free Night Reward after you enroll and spend $8,000 on eligible purchases with your Hilton Honors American Express Card by February 28, 2022.
The Free Night Reward will be issued up to 16 weeks after the $8,000 threshold amount has been reached. Free Night Rewards issued through this promotion on or before 12/31/2021 will expire on 12/31/2022 and Free Night Rewards issued on or after 1/1/2022 will expire 12 months from date of issuance.
Eligible cards include:
- Limited to 1 enrolled Card per account.
- Eligible purchases toward the $8,000 threshold can then be made by the Basic Card Member and Additional Card Members
- To enroll, you must click on the link provided in the marketing communication and log into your American Express Card Account using your Card Information or User ID and Password.
- Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, cash advances, purchase of traveler’s checks, purchase or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards, person-to-person payments, or other cash equivalents.
- The Free Night Reward can be redeemed any night of the week for a one night standard accommodation, double occupancy, subject to availability at properties in the Hilton portfolio, excluding those listed at HiltonHonors.com/weekendreward.
This is a great promotion for those who have lots of spending over the next few months. The promotion is targeted, but you can quickly check if you are eligible by inputting your card info on the enrollment page.
I was targeted on my Amex Hilton Surpass card, but not on my no-fee Amex Hilton. Let’s me know if you are able to enroll.