Amex Green Card, Up to 60K Welcome Bonus
If you are looking to apply for the Amex Green card, then this could be a great time to do so. We are seeing some amazing welcome offers available through referral links and possibly even the public link on the American Express website. The offers will vary, and you might need to open links in a private browser. The best available offer is 60K bonus points with $2K spend.
These are some of the offers that are showing up:
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 45,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 20% back, up to $200 in the form of statement credits, after you use your new Card at U.S. Supermarkets during your first 6 months of Card Membership. Plus, earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
If you see a good offer, make sure you apply. These Amex Green Card welcome bonuses may not be available if you leave the web page and return later.
With the new Green from Amex, Card Members earn 3X Membership Rewards points when they dine out, commute in or travel away. In addition to these enhancements, Card Members will receive a variety of benefits aimed at rewarding their experiences, including:
- 3X Membership Rewards points on travel including transit – such as flights, hotels, tours, car rentals, ride shares, buses, subways, third-party travel websites and amextravel.com
- 3X Membership Rewards points at restaurants worldwide
- Up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year towards purchase of CLEAR membership, which unlocks frictionless experiences at 60+ locations nationwide, including airports, arenas, stadiums and Hertz rental car locations
- Up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year towards purchases with LoungeBuddy to relax at airport lounges around the world – allowing travelers to find and book lounges on their terms
- No foreign transaction fees
Limited time $10 monthly credit for wireless telephone services
- Annual Fee: $150
Applying for the Card
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. If you’re not sure whether you’ve had this card in the past, you can use this trick to find out. Sometimes cards that you’ve had more than 5-7 years ago, will no longer show up in your Amex history. They may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility. Amex has a tool that will let you know whether you qualify for the bonus during the application process. If you’re an existing American Express customer they will only do a soft pull for new card applications.
American Express has a limit of one approved credit card every 5 days and two approved cards every 90 days. There’s also a maximum of 5 or 6 total American Express credit cards that you can have at a given time. However, the Amex Green Card is a charge card, so you can combine the application with another Amex card.
American Express has been getting much tougher on those trying to game the system for bonuses. Doing everything by the book would be the best way to go for these bonuses.
Earning 60,000 points with the Amex Green Card is a great opportunity. And this is actually a card that you can keep in your wallet and use for ongoing spend. Cardmembers can earn 3X on dining and travel, plus frequent fliers can get up to $200 in credits for CLEAR membership, LoungeBuddy and Away. Referral bonuses have gotten even better now for some, with a possible extra 3X points for 3 months.