THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
Last Day to Apply for Amex Gold Card with $100 Airline Credit
The best offer available currently for the American Express Gold card in on the Resy website. This offer has the public bonus or 60K Membership Rewards points, but also a 20% credit on restaurant purchases for the first year, up to $250. But today is the last day to apply for this offer and also get he $100 airline credit, which is going away.
- Receive 20% back as a statement credit when you make a purchase at restaurants worldwide with The American Express® Gold Card within the first 12 months of Card Membership, up to $250 back.
- PLUS, earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Annual fee of $250 is not waived.
The information for the $100 airline credit comes from the Uber benefits page:
All American Express Gold Card Members who opened accounts prior to February 4, 2021 and have selected an airline for the Airline Fee Credit benefit will still be eligible to receive statement credits for eligible airline purchases made through December 31, 2021.
So if you want the card and are eligible for the bonus, this is you last chance to do so, while also getting the $100 airline credit that you can use through the end of the year.
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. We may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility.
If we in our sole discretion determine that you have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with the welcome offer in any way or that you intend to do so (for example, if you applied for one or more cards to obtain a welcome offer (s) that we did not intend for you; if you cancel or downgrade your account within 12 months after acquiring it; or if you cancel or return purchases you made to meet the Threshold Amount), we may not credit the welcome offer to, we may freeze the welcome offer credited to, or we may take away the welcome offer from your account. We may also cancel this Card account and other Card accounts you may have with us.
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases.
- $120 dining credit ($10 per month in statement credits) at Grubhub/Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar, select Shake Shack locations, Boxed (through 8/1/2022), and Ruth's Chris Steak House (through 8/1/2022).
- $120 annually in Uber Cash which can be used on Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., up to $10 per month.
- The Hotel Collection: $100 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights
- Baggage and car Rental insurance
- Access to Amex Offers
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual Fee: $250
This offer has the additional $250 in restaurant credits and the $100 airline credit. That’s on top of the $240 in credit for dining and Uber/UberEats. In the first year you can easily get a value of over $1200 from the Amex Gold Card. Today is the last day to apply and get the $100 airline credit.