Amex Gold Card, 90K Pre-Approved Offer (YMMV)
Some American Express customers are seeing a new increased bonus for the Amex Gold Card. If eligible you can earn 90,000 Membership Rewards points. Check out the details of the offer below.
- Earn 90,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- $250 Annual Fee
Check for Offers
American Express also has a page for prequalified offers (not pre-approved). You can input your personal information and you can see American Express credit cards you may be eligible for, with possibly increased offers.
You can also try with the direct link, or referral link to check for increased offers sometimes. These will show up most likely when opening them in a clean browser window.
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases.
- $120 dining credit ($10 per month in statement credits) at Grubhub/Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar, select Shake Shack locations, Boxed (through 8/1/2022), and Ruth's Chris Steak House (through 8/1/2022).
- $120 annually in Uber Cash which can be used on Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., up to $10 per month.
- The Hotel Collection: $100 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights
- Baggage and car Rental insurance
- Access to Amex Offers
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual Fee: $250
This is a very good offers and easily worth over $1,000 or more. The spending requirement is the same as the public offer.
If you’re looking to get the Amex Gold Card you should also take a look at the Resy offer. You get 75,000 Membership Rewards points, plus 20% back at restaurants worldwide, up to $250 back.