Amex Gold Card, 90K Pre-Approved Offer (YMMV)
Some American Express customers are seeing a new increased bonus for the Amex Gold Card. If eligible you can earn 90,000 Membership Rewards points. Check out the details of the offer below.
- Earn 90,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- $250 Annual Fee
Check for Offers
American Express also has a page for prequalified offers (not pre-approved). You can input your personal information and you can see American Express credit cards you may be eligible for, with possibly increased offers.
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases.
- $120 dining credit ($10 per month in statement credits) at Grubhub/Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar, select Shake Shack locations, Boxed (through 8/1/2022), and Ruth's Chris Steak House (through 8/1/2022).
- $120 annually in Uber Cash which can be used on Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., up to $10 per month.
- The Hotel Collection: $100 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights
- Baggage and car Rental insurance
- Access to Amex Offers
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual Fee: $250
This is a very good offers and easily worth over $1,000 or more. The spending requirement is the same as the public offer.
If you’re looking to get the Amex Gold Card you should also take a look at the Resy offer. You get 75,000 Membership Rewards points, plus 20% back at restaurants worldwide, up to $250 back.