Amex Perk for Golfers, Free Year of Hole19 Premium
American Express is offering cardmembers complimentary access to Hole19’s premium features. I’m not a golfer myself, so I’m not sure is this is a valuable addition to your game. But with Hole19 you can use accurate GPS distances to make confident decisions on the golf course. And Hole19 Premium will help you become the best version of yourself with a powerful set of advanced features, that you can see here.
The terms of the offer are not very clear about which Amex cards are eligible, but I tried a few of my Amex cards and they all seem to work. You can register for this benefit here.
To obtain complimentary or discounted access to Hole19 premium features, you must first download the Hole19 app to create a Hole19 account. Once you create a Hole19 account, click “Enroll” above and enter the first digits of your eligible American Express Card and the country of issuance to verify your eligibility. Follow the prompts to login to your Hole19 account and subscribe to Hole19’s premium features using your eligible American Express card. You will get a full year for free, as long as you enroll by 10/31/2022 at 11:59 PM EST..
Keep in mind that Hole19’s premium feature subscription will automatically renew and charged to your card unless you cancel before the end of the relevant subscription term.
- This offer is made by Hole19 and enables you to receive (1) complimentary access to Hole19s premium features subscription.
- Eligible Cardmembers” means all American Express Cards issued by a licensed third party in the countries listed below. Cards issued by American Express or its subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer.
- May not be combined with other offers, promotions or discounts and is not applicable towards prior reservations or premium features subscriptions.
- Limit one offer per eligible Card.
- Offer available only to American Express® Cards issued by licensed third parties in the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay Peru, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, and the United States.
This is a free benefit. So if you golf, it should be worth trying out. Let me know if you have used the Hole19 app, or its premium features in the past.