Upgrade Amex Cash Magnet to Cash Preferred, Get $150 Bonus
American Express has sent out an interesting upgrade offer to some Cash Magnet cardholders. If targeted you can get a $150 bonus to upgrade to a American Express Blue Cash Preferred card that comes with a $95 fee. I think this is the first time that we see such an offer.
Upgrade your American Express Cash Magnet Card to the American Express Blue Cash Preferred card and receive a $150 bonus when you spend $1,000 within the first three months.
This is a targeted offer that was sent out by email to American Express Cash Magnet cardholders.
Amex Blue Cash Preferred
- 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 in purchases then 1%)
- 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations
- 3% Cash Back on transit, including parking, tolls, trains and rideshares
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases
- $95 annual fee
Amex Cash Magnet
- 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- No annual fee
A nice upgrade bonus, especially if you need a card that gives you a high earning rate at U.S. supermarkets. Let me know if you are targeted.